subject

About Me

tanjung malim, islam, Malaysia
nick name: ana::..age: 21::..D.O.B: 7August 1989::..address:lot 8292 jln suda bahagia, 33300 gerik perak::..race:malay::..religion: islam ::..emel: nemoe_78@yahoo.com/sitinorana@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

E-portfolio

the hardest thing i had learn and took long time to finish it. E-portfolio or electronic portfolio is a collection

of artefacts and reflections saved on CD, disk or website that
demonstrates how you have met the current established
standards for teaching .

The main objective to create a e-portfolio is to document progress , to develop skills in reflection and self-assessment, to improve teaching practices and many more.

I also uploaded everything I did and learnt while attending classes during this semester. Thus, here is my own e-portfolio.

Thanks to everyone that always helped me in order to complete my
e-portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment