subject

About Me

tanjung malim, islam, Malaysia
nick name: ana::..age: 21::..D.O.B: 7August 1989::..address:lot 8292 jln suda bahagia, 33300 gerik perak::..race:malay::..religion: islam ::..emel: nemoe_78@yahoo.com/sitinorana@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My First Step

 first time I attended the ICT in Chemistry class I was so excited to know what will I get from this subject. Miss Asmayati bt Yahaya as the lecturer explained briefly to all the students about the instructional plan, assessment and forum for the subject. What interacted me about this subject is we can have online forum where we can exchange ideas about an issue on the portal. It was my first time to use online forum in learning. I was so exited and I just can't wait for the next lecture. The first lecture will be started on the next week. Truthfully, I admitted that I did not really understand the terms that Miss Asmayati used during the class. For example, data bases, simulation and spreadsheet. But, it does not matter because we will be thought later on next lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment